Quality and Innovation
'To develop, together with our Clients and Partners, innovative, useful IT solutions that will contribute to the sustained growth of organisations.' In order to fulfil this Mission, Glintt has established a Management Policy based the following seven aspects, which represent our core commitments:
1. Clients: Glintt is committed to developing innovative, competitive, integrated solutions, using state-of-the-art technologies to reduce their complexity and improving their management, for the ultimate purpose of providing our clients with competitive advantages.
2. Employees: Glintt is committed to fostering professional development and encouraging employees to use their skills, creativity and experience to create value on a daily basis and participate actively in the improvement of our organisation and in our Innovation process. We continually seek to improve working conditions and help our employees achieve a better work/life balance.
3. Shareholders: Glintt is committed to ensuring profitability through effective and efficient resource management, according to ethical principles.
4. Partners: Glintt is committed to fostering team spirit and working in close collaboration with strategic partners, for the ultimate purpose of finding the best solutions for our Clients.
5. Suppliers: Glintt is committed to building strong, stable relationships with suppliers, based on mutual trust.
6. Innovation: Glintt is committed to encouraging knowledge acquisition and sharing, and to developing "Glintt Solutions" that reflect our experience and our attentiveness to market, technology and business trends. We participate actively in IT research and development projects.
7. Continuous improvement: Glintt is committed to focusing on results and overcoming increasingly difficult challenges, with a view to providing more effective, efficient services. Moreover, the company is committed to adopting clear, strict operating and control procedures, in addition to ensuring that all processes, objectives and targets are periodically reviewed, such as to eliminate superfluous items and strengthen strategic aspects. Glintt seeks to continually improve its Management System and to ensure strict compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and applicable standards, by anticipating and correcting failures and errors. All in all, we spare no effort to achieve excellence and improve service quality.
Quality Management System
Based on the principles set out in our management policy, the Glintt Quality Management System, suitably documented in our Management Manual, applies to our entire Value Chain. Management practices and requirements are adapted to suit individual business areas and markets, as well as the legal framework in place in each country where we operate. Our goal is to encourage agility while ensuring uniformity across the organisation, particularly in what concerns critical business processes.
By voluntarily submitting our management systems to external entities for certification we have driven our organisation forward and strengthened our commitment to continuous development. The strong engagement and commitment of our Directors and managers has been a determining factor in improving quality, through the implementation of suitable procedures. In this sense, each certification process represents a qualitative leap.
The scope of Quality Management System certification for each Glintt company is as follows:
Glintt - Business Solutions, Lda.:
Pre-service, Helpdesk, Technical Support, Pharmacy Hardware and Software Support. Pharmacy Design, Installation and Remodelling.
Glintt GIT – Global Intelligent Technologies, S.A.:
Marketing, Planning, Standard Management Solution Implementation and After-sales Support. Application Design, Development, Marketing, Integration, Implementation and Support
Glintt - Healthcare Solutions, S.A.:
Design, Development, Marketing, Implementation, Maintenance and Support of IT Solutions and Applications for the Healthcare sector.
Glintt MSV – Design, Integration and Management of Technological Infrastructures, S.A.:
Marketing, Design, Planning. Implementation of IT solutions, including networks, security and infrastructure management solutions. After-sales Support. Consulting services focusing on IT system architecture and planning.
Information Security Management System
Glintt has implemented an Information Security Management System, successfully certified according to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 as companies:
Glintt HS – Healthcare Solutions, S.A.:
Commercial management of technological consulting projects and computer solutions or applications for the health area.
Glintt GIT – Global Intelligent Technologies, S.A.:
Management of accesses and authentications in production, to the transversal technological systems in the ANF Group.
RDI Management System
Glintt INOV has implemented an RDI (Research, Development & Innovation) Management System, successfully certified according to the NP 4457:2007 Standard since 2014, focused on ICT research, development and innovation.
Based on the principles defined in our Innovation management policy, the RDI (Research, Development & Innovation) Management System is an essential tool for supporting research, development and innovation, in a sustained, systemised, effective manner.
The strong engagement and commitment of our Directors and managers has been a determining factor in fostering innovation, a core strategic aspect for our organisation, through the adoption of suitable policies.